• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Hey'all

Need some help to do nice blood effects.
I know about the epic tamian clear red's existance, trouble is cant seam to get it locally and i can only get it over the net, find it not worth the trouble for a dap of paint.

So what I want to find out is whether you have tried different teachings.
Or other manufactures you could recommend.

Appreciate the help.

Zhatan

Varghulf
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
Before I started using clear red I used the old GW Red Ink mixed with some black and that worked pretty well but you don't get the thick clotted blood that clear red gives you.

Dan_Lee

Grave Guard
Aug 14, 2010
Nottingham
When I want really gory and stringy blood, I mix UHU glue with an appropriate red colour. The resulting paste can be painted on a model easily and sets to produce drops and splashes quite well.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Thanks for all the replies on short notice you guys are awsome.
Saw a few show mes on youtube aswell think the different styles and the effects might even mix it up a little for when i do zombs to make a divers feel.
Again Thanks to all:happy:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu