• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Blood In The Sun 2014

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
So BitS is next weekend up near Chicago. The plan is to have lots of pictures of different armies I see and maybe a quick rundown of each of my games. Is anybody else attending BitS this year? I'd love to see some familiar models while I'm there. Looks like there's only a handful of VC lists showing.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
I got on offer for all expenses besides Airfare to go but saddly I got work that weekend. I will be at Alamo though

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
So me and my boys ended up at Grant's house tonight, the guy that puts on BitS. We've been drinking bourbon and playing warhammer all night. Got a nice stomping by Cranky's DE, but I won Cards Against Humanity, so I'm saying I break even. Looks like we're crashing at the TO's. On account of the bourbon. Killer night so far.

Also, Bulldog's (?) makes a killer hamburger called the Zombie Apocalypse. Team Challenge rundown tomorrow night!