• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bravo_10 (VC) vs. Johnny-Crass (TK)! - 2500 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Yeah, no ward save. God, this combat is a disaster. So I've just got a banner, and you have 3 wounds + charge. 3 knights crumble.

Bravo_10

True Blood
I guess the last combat is with the Vampire Lord? He has ASF, so he goes first. WS7, re-rollable 3+ to hit...

Bravo_10

True Blood
Oh, you challenge? Well I certainly accept with the lord. And 3 hits? Really? Can't get a break today. S7, so 2+ to wound...

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Bahahahahah... Hahahahahah.....Hahahaha Oh lady luck you are fickle

Ok my sphinx is going use its breath weapon since all the hits go into the lord

Bravo_10

True Blood
Don't think it works that way Johnny. The Breath Wep still targets 'one enemy unit in base contact.' I don't think you can single me out with it.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
In a challenge we separate from the unit and I can in no way hurt your unit. Thus you take all the hits from the breath weapon.

Also I have Other Tricksters Shard so reroll the wards

Bravo_10

True Blood
Saved both Sphinx attacks. Now do you know of any FAQ's that cover breath weapons in challenges?

Bravo_10

True Blood
Saved 'em all. And I do get to make one attack with my Nightmare. Hitting on 4+ against the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.