• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bravo_10 (VC) vs. Johnny-Crass (TK)! - 2500 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Nothing. So in the end, I win combat by two (standard + 1 wound), and you crumble one wound on the Sphinx.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Hahah ok then! So you dealt a wound and I charged and you have a banner so I loose by one but since I am stone I get minus one.

My EOT

Bravo_10

True Blood
Oh derp, forgot about the charge bonus. Anyways, I'll take my turn when I get back from work.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Oookay. Well, I didn't want to have to do this, but seeing how horrendously poorly things are going on the right side, I think I'm gonna have to gamble on killing the Heirophant. Black Knights will charge in...

Bravo_10

True Blood
Well:

4 PD
3 DD + channel

Anyways, let's start off with 2 dice on a basic IoN.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Well, may as well throw my last 2 dice at Gaze of Nagash, on the Warsphinx who's near my Blood Knights. Level 2, needing a 7...

Bravo_10

True Blood
Well that's that then. I've nothing to shoot with, so let's proceed to the close combat phase. I'll be resolving the massively important combat with the Heirophant first. My initiative is better than yours with both the King and Knights, so I may as well roll for this all at once. Only 3 in BtB, so I'm making 9 attacks. Hitting on 3+...

Bravo_10

True Blood
Anyways, here's the combat result:

VC: Charge, flank, banner, BSB, 4 wounds. Total of 8.
TK: Banner

I win by 7, you crumble that many guys. But the important thing is, you yet survive! And I'm in a world of hurt next turn.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Oh dude that's awesome. I didn't even realize that. I love little rules like that. It's not game-defining or anything, but it's really handy in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.