• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bravo_10 (VC) vs. Johnny-Crass (TK)! - 2500 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Unfortunately, I've got to head out for a bit. But I'll be back later to finish off deployment if you're still around.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Nothing wrong with symmetry! It gives you the ability to be flexible in your first movement phase. Unless your opponent gangs up on one side though, then it's no fun. xD

Anyways, more Skeletons will line up to face your scary-as-hell Warsphinx.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Alrighty, here's everybody deployed! You may setup your scouts, then I'll make my wolves' Vanguard moves.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Hmm...can't say I've seen this strategy before, but it's a devlishly good one. If I charge any of your chaff, I'll be lining myself up for a Sphinx counter attack. Nice.

Anyways, it seems like Vanguard moves would be pointless at this point, so my wolves will simply stay where they are.

Here's my roll for first turn. You get +1 for finishing deployment first.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Ok here is my first turn and there is no magic from me so onto shooting!

Horse Archer Unit 7 shooting at Wolves

Bravo_10

True Blood
Alrighty then. To start things off, D3 will charge HA1, D2 will charge HA3, and BK1 will go ahead and charge HA2 through terrain ('cuz that's how we roll).

D3 is just under 13" away from corner to corner, so it'll need a 4 to make it in. You're undead, so you can only hold...

Status
Not open for further replies.