• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Here's the end of the movement phase. Those Black Knights maximized models in BtB as best they could without ending up in impassible terrain.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Oh, and I should mention that the Skellies with the Necromancer in them garrisoned that building. That's why I put the Necro on top of it, just to signify that.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Alrighty then. The only unit that actually needs to gain models in his area is the Dire Wolves, who automatically gain 1 + caster level (3) in models. So they're back up to full strength.

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Failed, so that does it for the magic phase. On to close combat! I want to resolve the battle of the chaff first, D3 vs. HA1. You guys are all skeletons, so I'm pretty sure you're I2.

Anyways, 5 attacks, hitting on 3+...

Bravo_10

True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You sure about that? I thought you could overrun if your opponent crumbled from CR. I don't want to either way, but I seem to remember a FAQ about that or something.

Anyways, D3 will reform a bit. Now on to the next wolf combat, D2 against HA3!

4 attacks, 3+ to hit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu