• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
'No thank you Grogg the lift out was generous enough. Perhaps retrieving some of the other wounded ones might be a good idea though.' Ysbriel said through gritted teeth as he clambered into a chair.

'And how are you two?' He called out to the others once he'd gotten settled, not having seen them coming towards the half track, what with his face embedded in the shoulder of an ab-human.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
"Er, considering the state of you, I'd say we're OK. What the feth happened in there?!" Marc replied, mouth aghast at the injuries that had been sustained by Ysbriel on this, a supposedly simple mission!

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
'We encountered several high explosives. If you think we're bad you should see Leonara. If it weren't for adrenaline and her inability to accept reality she'd be near death.' Ysbriel closed his eyes

'Vanys, can I get something to put me to sleep...Temporarily!' He added hurriedly 'I need to recuperate'

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Alf leans on Leonara, trying to find a way for them to hold each other up without injuring themselves further. "This one is sorry about your burns... We had not anticipated your attack when we threw the grenade" he said, then looking both of them over, he had a croaky chuckle. "Hopefully the ships medical facilities can get us back into some semblance of combat readiness, this one would hate to be left out of the hunt now... We have a score to settle."

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
Vanys has been cleaning the front cabin from the vespid-splatter with a rag, when the Ogryn arrives with the first injured.

He quickly searches his tool-bag for something, when Ysbriel asks him and sets up a syringe and speaks to him with an apologetic tone:

"All I've got is this, it's a muscle relaxant. It will take away most of your pain, but it might also cause you to empty your bowels, depending on your metabolism. Unfortunately the stealth suited Tau took my only tranq syringe with him. You want me to give this to you?"

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
"Well, there was this small firefight with these two Vespidos who waited outside. Me and Marc got rid of them. I must admit, it was quite thrilling, since I haven't really used my laspistol in the past 5 years. I was quite happy that it still worked. Mostly I've just been here in the half-track, keeping company to Marc's new girlfriend here."

Red Silk points his thumb towards the girl, who's still buckled up in the front seat and has most of her clothes were littered with pieces of the dead vespid.

"I tried to clean her a bit already, but I think she'll need a shower when we get back. Well, good luck they aren't her parts that are around the front cabin. Try to get some rest now, I'll go start the engines and prepare us for extraction. Let's just hope that someone meets the mission objective until we leave, otherwise our employer might reconsider about hiring us..."

As he climbs on the driver's seat and ignites the engine, he chuckles to himself:

"Fingers will be pointed when we get back..."

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Ysbriel showed no interest on the unconscious, body splattered woman.

++Juntas, things went to hell. We entered a gang hideout in an attempt to learn more about the target and things went sour. We got into a firefight and the long and the short of it is that myself, Leonara, Grogg and Alf are all wounded and attempting extraction. Now we are somewhat relying on Mal'Caor to finish the contract. He is infiltrating the base undetected++

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
"No, nothing else. Shall we?" Hal'yon said to Leonara as he turned away and strolled back towards the half-track without waiting for her to reply.

"'Things went sour' may be a bit of an understatement. I reckon we had to kill at least 30 members of various species." He said with a chuckle into the mic as he replied to Juntas.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
++30 is a bit of an over statement, I know for a fact there were only 28 guards in the entire complex. I found a list just before the brawling started. I reckon with the guys we've killed there can't be more than 8-10 left++

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
++Well, Juntas, I'm fairly sure you wouldn't have been able to perform this mission any better, and if you are why the feth weren't you here with us?++ Marc replied, anger flaring momentarily.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
++Hey, don't bite my head off. Zix and Lint are available to help now too.++
++On the phone++
++Here Zuntaz++
++Can we have a list of casualties, location, equipment problems, requests, anything that we can help with?++

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
"Casualties? Not quite yet." Hal'yon replied over the comms with a laugh that disappeared as quickly as it came as he rejoined the group at the half-track.

"You might want to get an operating suite ready. Oh, and Leonara would like a standard issue Fire Caste armored shoulder piece and a can of spray paint."

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
++He said no casualties. We seem to have wounded aplenty ...++ Marc sighed, exasperated. They just needed Mal'caor to finish the mission and they could go, and try and forget this disastrous first mission.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
+Grogg is deaf in Groggs right ear, and Groggs 'ands are burned bad nuff+

Grogg picked up the girl slowly and carefully began to move back towards the exit.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
++Well we seem to have burns aplenty, particularly Leonara and Alf. Also Grogg and I have ben hit by some kind of halucinogen, which seems to have now worn off, and Leonara has a broken arm++

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
++Human, Ogryn, Eldar and Kroot medical.++
Lint breaks in: ++I can whip up some of this salve here in the kitchen. It'll be ready by the time you're back.++
++Hey Alf, you can adapt your DNA right? Some Kroot friends of mine tried rejigging their DNA to heal themselves. It worked occaisionally too.++

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu