• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
'I'll be fine, you can put me down, I'll be fine, I'll be fine I'll be fine I'll be fine.' Leonara muttered to herself as Grogg carried her to the exit.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Grogg placed the girl carefully down next to the pointy ear "Now yer will be fine"

Grogg then sat on the transports fender +Grogg is gunna need some new weapons and a tattoo gun+

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
"This one has no experience with that sort of adaptation." Alf replied to Lint. "We could likely effect healing but it would take time and experimentation, which this one believes we may not have... Is there a quick temporary fix available? If we can hit the prey now before they can call in more of their pack it will be much easier to take down."

He stops to take stock of his equipment and realises most of his blades are now molten slag sitting in the middle of the hall where the firefights took place and his clothing is in charred tatters. "This one also requires more armaments. Some form of ballistic armour if you have something that will fit available that is not too conspicuous, a good quality combat knife, some throwing blades and any useful venoms or Neurotoxins you may have to coat them with, and a couple of stun grenades would suffice to complete this hunt." He finishes, silently promising himself not to be caught under-equipped again.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
++Not unless you have some of that high quality burn relief and fake skin with you, which I'm fairly sure you don't.++

A bark echos down the street, and five of Alf's hounds come bounding down the empty street.

Juntas broke in again.
++I've been trying to raise Mal'caor, but I'm getting no response. Either his comms down, he's maintaining radio silence, or he's out of the picture.++
++May I also recommend you take the wounded to one of the docks so we can treat them.++

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Grogg walked up and threw a heavy burned army around Marcs shoulder "So how did yer hot date go? While Grogg was off biting throats ole Killa was making love not war eh?" Grogg gave a huge smile, parts of the other ogryn still visible in his teeth.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Marc chuckled at Grogg's comment. "Not so much. I found a position, but then she came in ... I thought she might have information, so we ... Left, together. Came back here, and not much else has happened. We do really need to get hold of Mal'Caor, though, or continue without him. But we need to make a decision one way or another ..."

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
"A few of us simply aren't in a condition to go on with the mission. I can though, if we're going in." Hal'yon said as he strolled over to Marc.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Marc nodded at Hal'yon as he approached. "I'm still in this too. We can get this done, but it needs to be done quickly and cleanly. Who is still in a fighting condition? I, personally, suggest those who aren't are driven back to the ship. We cannot fail our first mission. Agreed?|

++Juntas, any more information on the target now that you've had more time?++

He then looked around to look at the various injuries the others had accrued during the firefight. "OK, who has what injuries? We need to give them this information, so you can be treated to the best of their abilities, as efficiently as possible! Come on guys, info, info!"

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Grogg raised a now blistering and peeling hand. "Grogg is fine and can carry on" Grogg bellowed still unable to control the level of his voice after the hearing loss.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Alf perked up with the arrival of his pack, some of his energy seemed to return to him and he started testing his joints and carefully stretching to see how impaired he was.

With a series of coughing barks he greeted his packmates and then sent two of them running before turning to the group once more.

"This one has sent two brothers to check and watch over the exits of the building." He said, "Our combat ability will be lessened by these burns, but this one cannot find and major damage and my pack will help reinforce our strength."

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
+++ Vanys here, the half track is ready for extraction whenever you need. How long will we wait for the one in the stealth suit to complete the objective, or should we make alternative plans? +++

He turns back on his driver's seat and speaks to Marc.

"The Vespidos took a decent hit here, if all else fails let's duo out and finish this bugger so we can get the hell out of here."

Then he starts to check on his laspistol with an enthusiasm that seems to surprise even himself.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Marc smiled at Vanys' unexpected enthusiasm, shaking his head. "I don't think it will come to that, somehow," he replied, nodding towards Alf and Grogg, "Although, Grogg seems even less aware of his volume than normal. Granted, they have to know we're here already, but you know ... Every little helps ..." he trailed off as he awaited a response from the ship. 'This has been a failure from the beginning,' he told himself, 'But stay with it; two weeks, 10 billion credit.'' The thought almost had him salivating, and strengthened his resolve.

"We will do this," he said aloud, more to himself than anyone else.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Picking up his wrench from the floor Grogg hopped out of the transport and began walking towards the last known location of the target. +Grogg is bored. Grogg gunna finish the Emprag Damned Job... Then Grogg gunna get patched up+

Yelling over his shoulder "Is any yar pansies comin? Or is Grogg all on 'is lonesome?"

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Marc sighed as Grogg jumped out of the half-trakk; the ground rumbling slightly under his feet. A wry smile appeared on his face when the ogryn yelled over his shoulder.

"Hold up, Grogg, I'm with you!" He jogged to catch up, still smiling. "Just one question, Grogg ... How do you plan on completing this 'Emprag damned job'?"

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Grogg hefted the wrench so Marc could see it "Well yer see Killa... If Grogg 'its da bug-man in da 'ead wiff dis 'ere wrench da bug-man gunna stop breathing good n' proppa like"

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
"Now that's the spirit, Grogg. I want to shoot more things, I didn't remember what it felt like to have the itch back in my trigger finger. I've been working in the basement for too long."

+++ What is the last know location of the Vespid leader? +++

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Hearing Alf request for stun grenades, Hal'yon unclipped a photon grenade from his bandolier and tossed it to the Kroot.

"Don't count me out quite yet." He said as he moved up to follow Grogg and Marc.

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
"Damned. I was just about to ask Ysbriel if he could drive so I could get out and do something. I hate being the designated driver when nobody else minds the plan."

Red Silk gritted his teeth and a mad blaze was burning behind his eyes.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Grogg looked around the room slowly, taking everyone into account then turning to the rest of his group "Grogg is gunna make a distraction....Find da mark n kill him dead"

Grogg strode up to the nearest ogryn and punched him as hard as he could in the jaw.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
The ogryn turns back from the blow. Her tattoos cover her whole body. She grabs a heavy duty pistol from her belt and shoves it towards Grogg.
"OI'M NOT IN THE MOOD FER FUNNY BUISNESS! YER NOT MY TYPE, SO BACK OFF!"

The ratling she was talking to unshoulders his las-rifle.
"Git lost. We was discussing private buisness, so no gang warfare, got it?"

The crowd barely notices the scuffle.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Marc shook his head and smiled wryly when Grogg punched the other ogryn, before looking around and trying to find a set of stairs, or a ladder. Anything that would allow him to get higher.

'Height. Height is my friend here. Height is an advantage,'

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu