• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
Cardiff Carnage 2011 will soon be upon us with all the fun of the fair and the crazy nights out in Cardiff town centre :D
This really is an unmissable event. Billed as one of the most friendly, most attended events in the calendar - and with good reason :)

Systems and points:
Warhammer Fantasy Battle - 2200 points - rules pack link is HERE
Warhammer 40k - 1750 points
Hordes/Warmachine - 50 points

Use RIGHT CLICK and 'SAVE AS' TO DOWNLOAD your rulespack.

ENTRY FORM is HERE

Venue is the same as always: Welsh Institute of Sport, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF11 9SW
When: same as always, the last weekend of August: Sat/Sun 27th/28th August 2011.

This year you can pay by PayPal using the address found in the rulespack. PLEASE REMEMBER, if you pay by PayPal please include a message with your payment with your full name, the system you are playing, an email address we can contact you on to confirm your entry and the club you are playing for.

WFB will be limited to around 70 places
40k will be limited to 50
H/WM will be limited to 30 places.

In 2010 we sold out all our tickets months in advance for all systems so please don't delay in getting your entries in - we had to turn a lot of people away last year...

Thank you for your continuing support for Cardiff Carnage :)

(there will be cake... nice cake... for those of you here last year, imagine that cake.. but BETTER!!)
:happy::cool:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
THE CAKE IS A LIE! (couldnt help myself with portal 2 coming out soon and all :P)

sounds like its going to be a fun event. It i wasnt on the wrong hemisphere i would attend ;)

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
My club's mentioned this to me, but I hate committing so far in advance...

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
Lord Fear said:
My club's mentioned this to me, but I hate committing so far in advance...

Do it do it do it! Before it's too late!

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::scared::devil2:

You know you want to :perv::perv::perv:

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
This sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I live in the United States, and a transatlantic trip in the middle of August is just not going to fit into my schedule. o_o But I hope you guys enjoy yourselves! Spill some blood in the name of Nagash!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu