• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
I am humbled to have been chosen for an honor like this. I also wish to express my congratulations to the other winners.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Congratulations to all who got an award!

Omedeto wa honto!

I'm happy I'm still getting nominated, even. =) This is two years in a row I've been nominated for an award, and it's a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Dogmar

Varghulf
Aug 3, 2010
Congratulations to the winners and thank you for your nominations. I feel honored.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Conga-rats to all the winners!!

And thanks to those who shot a nomination my way... just doing what I can to help out! :D

I've not even been here 2 years yet myself... but that's a lot of posts for Santawraith in 6-7 months! I'm just glad that it's you that won DoN's special award, and not I :perv: :clown:

Special thanks to DoN for all of the excellent work and countless hours contributed to the site!

Mr Saturday

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 28, 2007
Galway
A big old congrats to the winners, well deserved, and cheers for the nominations! One is most appreciative.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Oni that warm and fuzzy feeling is from something else.

Bishop dons speical award was a suprise and made me feel special. Thinks hard did he miss something about the speical award and should be scared. :O

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
WTF Holy shit...

I never would have thought I would even be mentioned, let alone awarded, in this thread. I'm flattered to know that my RP-ing is so highly regarded by you guys. Thanks, people!

PS: Santawraith, you better check that your 'special' award doesn't come with 'special' favors xD

untitled_musketeer

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 9, 2010
Huddersfield
Congratulations all all, keep up the good work! You all do a fantastic job. I just wanted to say thanks to all who nominated me, I'm still not sure why, but thank you all the same!

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 10, 2010
Memphis
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!...just kidding xD
CONGRATULATIONS!!
@UM= I almost nominated you for PM advice,I read something you (IIRC) wrote
about highlighting that helped me out alot.
That's the great thing about forums,often the random tidbits of info we throw out helps people in ways we never realise.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Congrats to all winners! xD Good job!

Oh, and santa, you're screwed. :perv: Well, I guess, not yet. But it's coming....soon.....

PS: That second innuendo was COMPLETELY accidental.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Feb 13, 2008
The far north, near northrend
First I would like to thank you all for the nominations and secondly I would like to thank you all so much for the award! :D

I feel very honoured! Also I would like to congratulate all the others who got nominated and awarded. :)

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Congratulations to all the winners, and those who were nominated.

I normally vote in these things, but I haven't been here all that long, and there are a lot of boards which I don't read, due to no longer actually playing Fantasy, so I wasn't able to think of anybody to nominate. Next year, I hope to be able to nominate members for some of the categories.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu