• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Carpe Noctem Medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Well I said I would do it, and I have finally started making the Carpe Noctem Medals.

For those who don't know what they are, they are small icons that are shown in your posting profile in recognition for certain actions or achievements.

In this thread I will post an example of the medal, the requirements for it, and who to speak to to have your medal applied to your account.

[hr]

The Vampire Council Medals

- The Vampire Council Roleplay Gold Medal - For players in The Vampire Council Roleplay, who have posted in 15 or more main chapters.

- The Vampire Council Roleplay Silver Medal - For players in The Vampire Council Roleplay, who have posted in 5 or more main chapters.

Application: Send PM to Disciple of Nagash

[hr]

Golden Bat Painting Competition Medals

Both medals have either W for Winter or S for Summer, followed by the last two digits of the year. So for example W08 is the Winter 2008 competition.

- The Golden Bat Winner Medal - For the winner of the Golden Bat Competition.

- The Golden Bat 2nd Place Medal - For the 2nd place of the Golden Bat Competition.

Application: N/A: Will automatically be placed on the winner's profiles.

[hr]

The Invocation Medals

- The Invocation Gold Medal - For members who have contributed to 3 or more issues to the Invocation.

- The Invocation Silver Medal - For members who have contributed to 1-2 issues of the Invocation.

[hr]

This first topic will be updated as and when new medals are added.

Munkey

Grave Guard
Great idea.

How about a medal for *cough* Highest Qualifier for 2009/10 Throne of Skulls Final? *cough*

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Cool! I haz medal:mrgreen: Now it spurs me on to go for gold.:)

My medals went away? :(

I can't find any update on the issue in the news section but they are all gone...

I was hoping to add to them with the next Invocation issue.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.