• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Carpe Noctem Remains the Top of Major Search Engines

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
It has been a while, and so I thought I would check how Carpe Noctem is faring on the old search engines.

The results are fantastic, with us not just showing near the top, but at the top of the three biggies: Google, Bing and Yahoo:

For those who don't know, it is actually very difficult to keep at the top, using a mixture of the right key words, SEO friendly settings, but also a lot of activity.

So thank you very much to you all, again our fantastic member base is making CN the best Vampire Counts forum on the internet :bowdown:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
We are even the first website (not counting the auto generated answer) on ask.com for the whole 3 people that still use it :tongue:

Thank you DoN for providing a fantastic place for a fantastic member base! :thumbsup:

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
That's very good news. There is a lot of very good content here, and let's hope it continues to pull in more members.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
Now if only it would be the first one to pop up when I search for Carpe Noctem.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
If people have not heard of the forum though, and they're looking for a place to talk about GW and vampires, then they're more likely to Google Vampire Counts' than Carpe Noctem. On that basis, it's not something to worry about unduly :).

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
But we are worrying unduly!! I want to be able to search "ice cream" and have the first three pages of Google covered in CN tactical articles and painting tutorials!

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
I'd suggest changing "Biggest" in the descrip of the forum that shows up on google to "largest"

This is awesome! Good to know that this community is so successful and really earned. I have had nothing but positive feedback on this site since I joined. Looking forward to many more years here and will do my best to get more members, after all we just have ta enthrall them MHAHAHA!!

Hails fellow counts. Carpe Noctem is still the first choice, as I, a thirsty new vampire, found my way here by a quick search for "Vampire Counts Forum". :tongue: