• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
It has been a while, and so I thought I would check how Carpe Noctem is faring on the old search engines.

The results are fantastic, with us not just showing near the top, but at the top of the three biggies: Google, Bing and Yahoo:

bing.png google.png yahoo.png

For those who don't know, it is actually very difficult to keep at the top, using a mixture of the right key words, SEO friendly settings, but also a lot of activity.

So thank you very much to you all, again our fantastic member base is making CN the best Vampire Counts forum on the internet :bowdown:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
We are even the first website (not counting the auto generated answer) on ask.com for the whole 3 people that still use it :P

Thank you DoN for providing a fantastic place for a fantastic member base! :thumbsup:

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
That's very good news. There is a lot of very good content here, and let's hope it continues to pull in more members.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
If people have not heard of the forum though, and they're looking for a place to talk about GW and vampires, then they're more likely to Google Vampire Counts' than Carpe Noctem. On that basis, it's not something to worry about unduly :).

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
But we are worrying unduly!! I want to be able to search "ice cream" and have the first three pages of Google covered in CN tactical articles and painting tutorials!

Wolfrahm

Ghoul
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
This is awesome! Good to know that this community is so successful and really earned. I have had nothing but positive feedback on this site since I joined. Looking forward to many more years here and will do my best to get more members, after all we just have ta enthrall them MHAHAHA!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu