• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
I bought Warhammer Circle of blood campaign box recently.

This is a campaign from 1997 that features Bretonnia showing down against Undead (this was before they seperated out into Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings). GW produced a novel The Red Duke based on it a while ago too.
Anyway, I converted the four scenerios into a Battleplan Age of Sigmar style. I even redid warscrolls for each one. I thought I'd share it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vhr5860ul3fvt49/AADUqJX73HbTLw9__fKmgoOia?dl=0

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Thanks! I updated some of the files with new ideas. The first scenario did not have special command abilities so I added them. Am going to test play them soon. If anyone else plays them let me know what you think. Feel free to share too.

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Thanks! I bought two more. Perilous Quest and Tears of Isha that I'm going to do next. Neither has undead unfortunately.

Reactions: Dragonet

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Nice! If you have access to a scanner and could message me a link I would be happy to convert them for you, eventually anyway.

Reactions: Dragonet

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Reactions: Aranei

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu