• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Clash of Empires Tournament.

Hi everyone,

My community will be hosting an AoS tournament using the Clash of empires battleplan. For those who are interested in the scenario, it can be found at the Warhammer World website for free. I've already played it before but I was thinking of using a new list for the tournament.

An overview of the rules is, 6x4 table, terrain set up as normal, 30 models (at least 1 hero) and 15 models available to summon. After deployment the objective of the game are looked up from a table by rolling. The game lasts for 4 turns or 1.5 hrs. The player with the least wounds is declared the underdog and has extra objectives to help him score points.

As Extra rules the tournament will be using measurement from bases and the Rule of 1: no duplicate warscrolls at any time on the battle field and a roll of 1 is always a fail regardless of modifiers.

So I'll be using this list, exclusively from the Flesh Eater Courts battletome:

15 Ghouls
1 Ghast Courtier
5 Horrors
1 Haunter Courtier
5 Flayers
1 Infernal Courtier
1 Varghulf Courtier
1 Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (General)

I also have available King Vlagorescu' Host Battalion available.
Thoughts anyone?

Hi everyone,

My community will be hosting an AoS tournament using the Clash of empires battleplan. For those who are interested in the scenario, it can be found at the Warhammer World website for free. I've already played it before but I was thinking of using a new list for the tournament.

An overview of the rules is, 6x4 table, terrain set up as normal, 30 models (at least 1 hero) and 15 models available to summon. After deployment the objective of the game are looked up from a table by rolling. The game lasts for 4 turns or 1.5 hrs. The player with the least wounds is declared the underdog and has extra objectives to help him score points.

As Extra rules the tournament will be using measurement from bases and the Rule of 1: no duplicate warscrolls at any time on the battle field and a roll of 1 is always a fail regardless of modifiers.

So I'll be using this list, exclusively from the Flesh Eater Courts battletome:

15 Ghouls
1 Ghast Courtier
5 Horrors
1 Haunter Courtier
5 Flayers
1 Infernal Courtier
1 Varghulf Courtier
1 Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (General)

I also have available King Vlagorescu' Host Battalion available.
Thoughts anyone?
Looks solid. You are planning to boost ghouls' numbers via summoning abilities, right?

@Aranei yep, ideally i boost them to over 20 on the first turn, i get 12 dice with 2+ from the varghulf and the ghast so it like i can get at least 5. then i need to reserve some for horros or flayers if they die to replenish them. like from 15 models i'll be saving around 10 for ghouls and 5 for the big guys if needed =]