• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm and this will be our permanent battle thread.

Here is Count Darvaleth's list:

Dreadlord [General]
- Giant Blade
- Pendant of Khaeleth
- Heavy Armour
- Shield
- Sea Dragon Cloak
- Cold One

Supreme Sorceress
- Extra magic level (Level 4 total) Lore of Shadow
- Talisman of Preservation
- Sacrificial Dagger
Spells:
- Melkoth's Mystifying Miasma (Sig)
- The Enfeebling Foe (2)
- Pit of Shades (5)
- Okkam's Mindrazor (6)

Master
- Heavy Armour
- Shield
- Sea Dragon Cloak
- Battle Standard Bearer
- Hydra Banner

15 Warriors

35 Warriors
- Full Command
- Shields

30 Corsairs
- Full Command
- Sea Serpent Banner

9 Cold One Knights
- Full Command
- Standard of Hag Graef

War Hydra

War Hydra

Assassin
- Manbane
- Rune of Khaine

Assassin
- Manbane
- Rune of Khaine

2498pts

And here is my tomb king list:

Priest, lvl 3, horse. Talisman of Preservation. Earthing Staff.
*Incantation of Smiting
*Incantation of Vengeance
*Incantation of Dessication

King, Chariot, Sword of Bloodshed, Armour of Fortune, Dragon curse stone, shield.

Herald, Chariot, LA, Shield, Banner of the Hidden Dead, Chariot

3 stalkers

3 stalkers

6 chariots, full command, Banner of the Eternal Flame

3 chariots , musican.

9 horsemen light armour, champ, musician

4 carrion

3 necrolith Knights, ETBS,

3 necrolith knights, ETBS, musician

32 skeletons. banner, musician. buried by banner.

at an even 2500 points.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
What version of BC do you have forgottenlor?

I'm running v1.2.3.0

The zip file that is created when you do a Export Game File does/should contain a .txt, a .xml, and a .jpg file.

Attached is a pic of what I get, is this the same for you?

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
I had Battle Chronicler 1.01, and had to update.

At last here is the file, complete with my army templates. Sorry it took so long. Thanks Darvy and Bishop for your patience.

Here is the repost of the terrain description from the first pthread:

On the left are the two forests and the hill, right next to the bottom forest is the waystone. The normal house (2 stories?) is right of the hill. The swamp is in the middle left, the grail chapel at the far right

I edited our army lists into the first post of this thread.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
I'll roll too, but do we want to deploy one at a time or all at once to save extreme effort? Like 40k-style deployment? Or unit-by-unit and eventual death due to files exploding? xD

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
I don't know how 40k deployment works o_o. Is deployment hidden, or does one side deploy then the other? I only have 4 units to deploy normally. The rest are beneath the sands. Another alternative would to deploy in 2 steps: I deploy 2 units (since I lost the dice roll), you deploy 2, I deploy my last 2 units and characters, you finish deploying.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Oh I suppose the above could work nicely. I agree; go ahead and deploy. Oh, I suppose that means you choose which side you get. Meh. :tongue:

forgottenlor

Ghoul
Jun 23, 2008
Vienna
Count Darvaleth said:
Oh I suppose the above could work nicely. I agree; go ahead and deploy. Oh, I suppose that means you choose which side you get. Meh. :tongue:

If you'd prefer side, I'd be even happier ;) then you could deploy 2, I 2, you 3, and I my last 2 and characters, or you could deploy 5, and then I'd deploy everything. As you wish.:)

Also, if you want me to still deploy first, I'll need you to post the Battle Chronichler file with your army edited in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu