• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Count Darvaleth(Dark Elves) Vs. Forgottenlor (Tomb Kings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
forgottenlor said:
So apparently I'm to stupid to find the upload function. At the bottom is the thread review, and above that the attachments, and above that the dice roller, above that the post options and the thread subscription, and above that the message text. What am I missing?

I'm fine with the classical open battle.
When doing a (full) NEW REPLY, it should be between the thread view and the attachment upload!

I see that you are the one who opened the thread.

Did you specify players by full user name?
ie. Forgottenlor, Count Darvaleth

Failure to specify user names will result in an unusable game thread.

If that's the case, start a new thread and specify users when you first open the thread. You can either link your game threads like I did in my battle with Vekky/Trevy. Or just re-post your lists, since your failure occurred so early.

This is a new process, so hopefully you can both bear through some minor issues that can/will hopefully be improved upon.

Any problems, let me know... if I'm online feel free to PM me about them.

~ Bishop

Due to technical issues this thread is closed and our battle will continue here:

https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Count-Darvaleth-Dark-Elves-Vs-Forgottenlor-Tomb-Kings-3

Status
Not open for further replies.