• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
11836 Trust me, it never goes this smoothly for long.

13 Posts yesterday which is very good for this thread.
If we did 13 every day with 11836 being the current number it would take us not too much under 3 years to reach our goal.

Uveron

Zombie
Jul 3, 2014
11835. True if we pick up the pace then may be it will be done quicker. A small cabal of people all online at the same time could really race it along.

Uveron

Zombie
Jul 3, 2014
11833. Thunder and lightning fill the sky of Oklahoma as I write this. Glad its the last day if work. Afternoon of gaming awates

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
11832 my throat still hasn't recovered from Monday night. This is a problem because I have a choral course tomorrow.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
11828 This is babymetal

Note that British crowds get WAY more into it than the Japanese ones. Imagine 2400 metalheads all screaming 'HEADOBANG HEADOBANG HEADOBANG' etc. in unison right from the start, and doing the growled parts in 'Catch me if you Can'. Quite a lot of people tried to join in on the dances too. Mostly we failed.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu