• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Crawling out from the dark places to say hello!

Hi!

I'm Jamie, and as a dabbler in the arcane arts I thought I'd sign up! I have a fully converted Flesh-eater Courts warband for Age of Sigmar Skirmish, which I'm veeeeery slooooowly building into a full army. I've attached a pic of my Crypt Ghast Courtier below, and there are more on my blog (Realm of Plastic). I hope I'm okay to at least mention the blog, as I got slapped down earlier for posting a link! Fair enough, it was my first post so maybe poor etiquette.

Anyway, as I'm focused on skirmish level games with the poor cousins of the truly undead, I don't expect to be making a prolific contribution to the forums - but I'll do what I can! I think the hobby side is where I have the most to offer, particularly conversions, which are the aspect I love most.

See you on the boards!

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Greetings, friend, and welcome to the Lands of the Night Eternal. Warm yourself by our blood fire and pass a tale or two about your glorious deeds. And yeah, a nice one there, with the bretonnian helm! :)

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Well, AoS allows everything you wish, it's its greatest strength. You just need to think freely, out of the box and without old habits and it will welcome anyone. The only thing you need is to imagine and make that happen. Also, a very good painting, especially blood and steel. :)

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
This is a better way to introduce yourself to the community, yes :).

Welcome to the forum and I hope to see more of your work posted here.