• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Belladamma Voltaire

Vyrkos Primogen
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
Manchester, UK
Greetings one and all,

Within the Blood Dragons powers, there is an ability which means an enemy in contact has 1 less attack than they normally would. The Cursed Shield of Mousillion has the same effect of reducing someones attacks by one. I now have 2 questions revolving around these items.

1) Are the effects of the Shield and the ability cumulative i.e would someone lose 2 attacks?

2) If you take both abilities and the answer to question 1 was 'yes' , would be possible to autokill a member of a unit with 2 attacks or less because you are taking a statistic value below 0.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

- Voltaire

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
I think yes they are cumulative, but it's only when a model has its S or T (or W ;) ) value reduced to 0 that they are slain. Just like if you reduce a model with 1 attacks to 0 with any of a dozen magic items and abilities...

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
Indeed, it can be used to make some funky combos. Mous shield + blademaster + Str of steel + SoMight(adds up to 90pts I believe) mounted on a barded steed. Hits hard with S7 and removes 2 attacks from your opponent, with the rather impressive save of the BD himself he isnt wounded often even against some the CC beasts out there.

Cheers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu