• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

D&D like Helmed Horror like Morghast harbingers?

So afterall I bougth that morghast box. I looked the manual for thinkin that what I'll have to do to make both oh these units. Then I saw a photo where there is not completed morghast. Ie without legs and wings. I looked that photo for a moment and think "thats like a Helmed Horror". What do You think of that idea? Would it be worth trying? So Just crab the wins of, legs of, Make somekind of glowing sphere underneath of the model?

Sorry, but surprisingly hard to find a picture from those. But it is animated armour + helmet what have no legs and it levitates. Used as guardians in d&d world. I'll try to find some pictures when I'am with my coputer, some strange reason my phone won't show all webpages as it should.

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Not quite what you described, but I stumbled on this ; http://imgur.com/98gMtOG

A Morghast without legs or wings (although this one is a Slaanesh Daemon), it could help you visualize your idea.

If you want to use the top half of the Morghast, maybe having some kind of ghost trail from the waist down instead, that could help simulate that they are floating, and could be used as an anchor to the base.