• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Sorry DDM, forgot its dreadgrass who is talking to the arbites, not you. Your wrest is cleared xD

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
I'm being sloothy so I can knock them over the head if it goes bad.....
Hey what do you expect from a psychotic woman who bludgeoned her parents to death as a little girl rather than engage in hot sordid incest to further praise the ruinous powers? :innocent:

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Ok folks picking it all up again next week Friday. I will also post a list of who are together and where as an overview and PM absent players. Sorry for the delay but I suddenly had a lot to do.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Pah! The magnificent three never stop posting! Dreadgrass tried to stall for time, but I've put him right in track. Maybe Amebelia wants to find the arbite first, my guesture to where he's going to emerge wasn't exactly difficult to follow.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Indeed.
Although at least it means I have more time for converting.
I have had to reduce myself to 5 entries across the 6 instead of them all unless I can find something I painted this year I judge worthy.

Perhaps at some point people will get my name right. :innocent:

I'll get around to it, afterall I do have the shadowing perk for a reason. :thumbsup:

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Mannfred von Carstein said:
Pah! The magnificent three never stop posting! Dreadgrass tried to stall for time, but I've put him right in track. Maybe Amebelia wants to find the arbite first, my guesture to where he's going to emerge wasn't exactly difficult to follow.

It's great you keep going.:thumbsup: I just need to have a few unwind and relax days before being mentally able to GM, I'm such a braindead zombie right now.:zombie:

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
*sigh* tell em about it, I'm bloody posting updates at 1am *yawn* you get used to it after a while, can't to anything good for the quality, but it has to be done sometimes to keep momentum going, which ATM im more worried about in my RP.

You going to post DDM?

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
And thus the magnficent three fell, but only for two days, we'll be back by jingo!

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
PM-ed The Archivist, Sanai and Malochai as they were the ones that haven't posted for a long time though Malochai could have just been waiting for Sanai.

No reprimands just want to know how many still want to play so those that are still interested can move on or we will be stuck in limbo forever.

As for the split up in groups the following are supposed to be teams:
-DukeDanseMacabre, Mannfred von Carstein, Dreadgrass
- The Archivist, Mesayah
- Sanai, Malochai

If players will drop out we will simply rearrange some things, gruesome PC-kills whatever :cool:

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Oh.... okay, I've been waiting for Zephyr to give me a heads up on the whole "looking for the arbiter" thing... I'll try and post something up in the next day or so...

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Guys feel free to continue but those stuck waiting for others, I will give them until this Thursday. If we haven't heard from them by then we will continue. I hate doing this with PC's but we cannot wait forever.

Those that are on their own will be given the opportunity to join the groups that are still alive.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
It looks like even this RP has caught the "everyone has dissapeared after the first week"-itis. I've had a bout of it myself, just keep bashing in my freind, a second wave of joiners eventually comes round.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu