• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
I don't care if there are just two or three players, as long as they are still enthusiastic I will keep going on.:D

Friday we will all have to have a chat about what we want the chars to do OOC; which groups will fall apart, re-form etc. etc. After working stuff out OOC we can continue IC, just so it's clear what's happening first.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Cool. I hope dreadgrass carries on (can't see why not) its going to be a huge mess IC otherwise

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
WAHEY the magnificent three return!!

I gues we're waiting for a reply from you now Zephyr, perish the thought.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Mannfred von Carstein said:
I gues we're waiting for a reply from you now Zephyr, perish the thought.

Aw man...the pressure!

But seriously let's get everything straight here.
Those stuck in limbo/eternally waiting for their group to go on you hereby have free range to push on forward on your own or contact the other group that is going strong aka the "magnificent three".

If you could all post in this thread what the plans of everybody are so we can all know what's going on, who is joining who etc.

When that's done we can all game on and I can finally introduce some NPC's and advance the storyline as we are all know just hanging out in Vaxanide.

Guys remember I'm not online Saturday but I will be here Sunday and checking up on my phone the rest of today.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Do I need to "see anything" or are we just waiting for dreadgrass to reply again?

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Mannfred von Carstein said:
Do I need to "see anything" or are we just waiting for dreadgrass to reply again?

If you are seeing anything out of the ordinary I'll let you know. So far all is well.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
Since Reethus doesn't appear available as a PC, Onex will hitch on to him as he boards the vehicle. Once there, Onex will split from him. Acceptable? I'll try and get back to the hive as soon as possible in character.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
The Archivist said:
Since Reethus doesn't appear available as a PC, Onex will hitch on to him as he boards the vehicle. Once there, Onex will split from him. Acceptable? I'll try and get back to the hive as soon as possible in character.

I thought Mesayah was just waiting for me to post. If he doesn't respond this week you could split up right now and join the others.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Hmm, I PM'd Sanai a week and a bit ago with no reply. Bi swear he posts a lot on this forum though...

The mystery unfolds.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Sanai isn't going to be on for any substantial time for a while (he hasn't said why) but he said hopefully he'll be back more fully 'soon'. I'm assuming he has RL things going on, which is fair enough. He has and will be posting in the 40K threads, but as for RP's ... I'm not going to speculate.

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
I think everbody, including me, is also caught up in the Cold Hearts rp...should we take a break and wait 'till every one returns or do all of you still feel like going on?

Perfectly fine with a break but I hate to see this die :-(

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
The only reason that the IC thread has stopped is because the magnificent three is waiting for dreadgrass to post, and the other two groups have lost members. Should the other two groups combine now? Then they can get posting.

I'm sorry, Zephyr, looks like the cold hearts it's just simply too awesome :clown:

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
Already said those really stuck, left behind, abandoned whatever feel free to split off and go solo or join the others.

Dreadgrass wake up man! ;-)

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Or I will get you the same way I dealt with a pain in the ass in the last VAU.
Peel off your skin around you're waist above you're head, tie it in a knot and hang you over a fire..... Burn to death or suffocate... its anyones guess. :perv:

And people tell me I don't have people skills.... :innocent:

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
wait a mo, I used an almost identical torture on Darvy when he failed to post on TVC...

COPYRIGHT!!!!

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
Sorry guys, the Mrs has gone overseas for a few weeks, so between work and household stuff I'm pretty strapped for time. Will post as possible, but may be a little scarce for the next couple of weeks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu