• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Mar 26, 2013
Just a couple quick questions in regards to traditional Tomb Kings characters:

1.) Would this specific Tomb King build be viable in ...
a.) ... a pure melee-centric TK list ?
b.) ... a scream-oriented UL list ?

Tomb King, Light Armour, Great Weapon, Dragonhelm, Golden Death Mask, Talisman of Endurance

2.) What are peoples feelings about the old TK version of Arkhan the Black (I.E. the not the Mortarch) ?
Yes, he's got no ward save at all going and his only 'defense' is T5.
That aside, it feels somehow tempting to run a Loremaster (Death) instead of a Liche (Nehekara) as
the required Hierophant in a pure TK list.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
May 15, 2008
1) I think it's a viable build although many have said take a LHP with the mask and put him in the second rank for protection. Either army archetype should be fine with it although I feel you might want some archers to clear away a few units.

2)He is the man. Take him. Throw in a casket and heirotitan and cackle maniacally. Plop him in some archers, run a snake wall and put the bowmen peeking out a little to the side of the snakes so you can hurl purple sun with a level 5. The extra level goes a long way to casting and dispelling.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu