• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

DoN (VC: Bloodline Army) vs Sanai (VC) - 2500pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Really? Oh well, you learn something every day! Bye bye summon undead horde, gaze and vanhels!
Heres a question... will the wizards towers give her additional spells from the lore of vampires because of IoN, or not?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Right then, so I need to roll for my spells as well then.

Rolling from left to right in the following order:

Gorsha (2 spells).
Stragos
Flapper
Loikar

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Gorsha has Curse of Years and Gaze of Nagash
Stragos has Raise Dead
Flapper has Summon Undead Horde
Loikar has duplicate, so instead I choose Vanhels Danse Macabre

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sanai said:
Really? Oh well, you learn something every day! Bye bye summon undead horde, gaze and vanhels!

Heres a question... will the wizards towers give her additional spells from the lore of vampires because of IoN, or not?
Really, I can't believe that people miss that? :innocent:

Nope! IoN is NOT part of the Lore of Vampires. (I'm sure that if we had an 8th armybook, it would be... :clown: ) The only Lore that your character has is Beasts, and all of it. Sadly the tower will serve no purpose at all for that character.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Always thought you preffered being on top DoN! But okay, if thats how you wanna play it!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Excellent. As we are on opposite time zones I think will take ages to upload a unit at a time. Fancy just rolling a D6, and whoever looses deploys all their units first? I'll roll in case you say yes.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Just to note, the vamp next to the Flappers is part of that unit, I had to put him like that as BC wasn't allowing him to displace a RnF model.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
No joy on channeling.
Im gunna use 2 PD to try and cast Wyssans Wildform on the Childeater Tribe, needing a 7+ to cast (due to the wizard level of 3)

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Well... concentration broken. Thats my magic phase over.
Your turn!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah - some of my units have the vanguard rule - meaning they should have moved before the first movement phase?

I am sure we don't want to undo everything you have just done. Are you ok with me making my Vanguard move now, and then my normal move, the units that move with Vanguard can't charge in their first turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.