• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Oooh that's an interesting take Azakael - some might argue with that stance you're potentially being selfish by putting an almost impossibly difficult situation on them; the guilt they would feel if they didn't sacrifice themselves would be immense.

Which adds on another interesting question; what would you do if put in this position?

Azakael

Skeleton
Oooh that's an interesting take Azakael - some might argue with that stance you're potentially being selfish by putting an almost impossibly difficult situation on them; the guilt they would feel if they didn't sacrifice themselves would be immense.

Which adds on another interesting question; what would you do if put in this position?

Probably sacrifice myself after some lengthy monologue of telling everyone not to squander their chance, and regret my decision once it's too late.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
If I had a loved one that came to me with this quandary and basically put the decision in my hands, which isn't beyond the scope of reality... I would advocate for option 2. I simply don't personally know enough worthwhile people that would equal the life of someone I loved, and humanity has, time after time, shown they are unworthy of such a sacrifice on the whole. If any of you made the same choice, I would understand, we only get one shot at life.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu