• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Dracula Untold

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Now that looks damn good. I thought for a moment it was pure historical with how it started, but it still looks to be an interesting mix of history and fantasy.

Banat

Varghulf
Looks interesting. Almost as if they made the recent Castlevania games into a film...

Blutsauger

Vampire Count
I am excited as all get-out for this movie. I don't want a historical movie (although that would also be awesome) I want a fantasy. Monsters and magic and Dracula kicking the shit out of mortals, and this movie looks set to deliver. God I hope it delivers.

John Rainbow

Crypt Horror
I am excited as all get-out for this movie. I don't want a historical movie (although that would also be awesome) I want a fantasy. Monsters and magic and Dracula kicking the shit out of mortals, and this movie looks set to deliver. God I hope it delivers.
+1

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Just watched the trailer, and I agree- it looks amazing. It will be great to see a real vampire in a movie again.

Looks promising and very Sylvania/Vlad von Carstein like. :D

Vlad Tepes, the true knight of the Order of the Dragon, impaling Ottomans to scare them.... couldnt be more awesome.
I can definately imagine Vlad turning into a massive group of bats and smashing 200 puny Empire footsoldiers at once.

Blutsauger

Vampire Count
Just got back from the cinema. Two words: HOLY SHIT! That was amazing! Now that's how you do a vampire on screen! From now on, that's the standard for vampires! Man, that makes me want to start using Vlad von Carstein in my games!