• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
The Netherlands
Greetings all,

For some time the forum has had some problems with e-mailing. The problem was that the hosters changed a setting limiting the amount of people the forum can send e-mail to. This limit was 20 different e-mail accounts. You will notice this is a bit low on number if you have 1500 members on the forum, of which all can use e-mail subscriptions, e-mailing each other, accoutn activation e-mails, etc.

It has now been repaired.

Cheers,
-MV

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Its not working for me :( In fact I haven't received any notifications for ages. Anyone else having problems?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well I know MV is busy but hopefully he will be able to rectify this shortly - I miss my dozens of daily notifications xd

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
The Netherlands
Ok I checked the e-mail logs and it appeared something was wrong in the details. I hope it's repaired. There are 2 ports that can be correct for outgoing e-mail.

So please tell me if you reach e-mail as of 19th of June 05:15 PM. I'm going to test it too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu