• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Jedi152

Skeleton
Aug 31, 2007
Nottingham
Ok, time for a shameless plug!

I'm selling 5 metal chaos hounds, painted as Dire Wolves - they're painted quite well, and i'll throw in the movement tray! They don't really fit the theme of my army anymore.

Hopefully they will lose the bad luck that's plagued them when i lead them! (Voltaire can testify to this!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270161972000&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Auction ends saturday night at 9pm. Please try to take a look if you can - they're still at £5 at the moment. Grab yourselves a bargain!

Thanks.

Belladamma Voltaire

Vyrkos Primogen
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
Manchester, UK
I can testify to them having terrible luck but they did engage 2 very hefty enemies in a full block of marauders and a Chaos chariot.

I can also vouch for how well painted these are. They are a superb unit and if I hadn't just constructed 10 of the sods I would have bought these ones myself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu