• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

'ello Folks!

TheAdmiral

Black Knight
Hi!

I'm new and I'm from Holland, how great is that? ;) .
Since the Vampire Counts are said to be released after the High Elves, I wanted to start a little Vampire Counts army and expand it when teh new book comes out.

I'm currently leaning towards Lahmia and Blood Dragon Bloodlines (haven't decided yet) and i was hoping you could give me some advice with the immortals.

See ya on the forums!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hiya and welcome,

Another Dutchie, like myself. Beware, I'm behind you ! :tongue:

Can I ask you where you're from? I'm guessing somewhere in the Randstad, but you could be from my place too ;)

Are you new to Warhammer? Or do you collect another army too?

Do you not like the old VC models, because you start now?

TheAdmiral

Black Knight
I'm actually from Brabant.

I've got a reasonable Dark Elf force (70% painted) and a 1000pts Goblin Tribe. I've also got ome Chaos models that can make my Druchii force into a Cult list.

I don't like the VC models at all to be honest :tongue:. The only models I really like are the Blood Dragons with shields and the Lahmians really. The rest is horribly outdated (altough Skellys and Zombies are ok. Could be way better, but they're fine).

Nice to meet you!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I'm from Den Bosch :)

I agree with you on the undead models. They aren't the most superb looking models around.