• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
We had a challenge lately about Halloween and it was fun - so maybe we can do something similar for Christmas! It's December now, the songs are playing in the supermarkets and people are hanging lights in their windows, so the atmosphere is definitely there! ;)

Theme: Christmas

Conditions: Just enter a painted model or models with a Christmas theme.

The Prize: The author of the best mini earns the glory and a place in the Hall of Infamy thread.

The Schedule: As long as there's still 2017 you can enter up to 3 pictures in this thread and take part in the challenge

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
Good one - it'll be fun to see what we get for this comp!

I'm going to be back in England for the majority of December, I may be able to get something done though.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
I've got a sweet idea for this one and school ends on Friday. Lots of time left to get painting.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
Kicking it off the Ghost of Christmas Past. You will be visited by two more ghosts, Ebenezer. IMAG0850_1.jpg

The ghost of Christmas Present(s):
IMAG0852_1.jpg

And the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come:
IMAG0849_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam_Barrow

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Well, that was quick! It seems Halloween is more popular amongst the undead xD It's good that such a win went to a deserving entry - really ingenious, good-fitting and well executed :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu