• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Eyes are one of the hardest things to paint according to most painters and yet I have a quick and easy way I painting them that give amazing results every time.

Supplies needed-
Black paint
White paint
Fine detail brush

Do the eyes last. It’s easy to touch up skin if you mess up the eyes. Harder to touch up eyes if you mess up skin

So here is a head with skin tone

First, use the fine detail brush to paint the eyeball black.

Next, use the white to dot in the whites of the eyes. Leave some black around the edge to define the eye best.

You can get different effects by using different colors. Make eyes more feminine by using blue or green instead of black. Make them evil by using yellow or red instead of white. The sky is truly the limit.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
The giant head's eyes are the only ones I ever painted well, on all others I feel like suffering from a epileptic fit (I hope I don't offend anyone with this..) :P nice and easy way Santa!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu