• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Fan Made Games

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
This thread contains a collections of fan made games and rules pack that are out there either as a continuation or a modification to Warhammer, or as new games in their own right.

Please post links to rulepacks that you feel should be included, I'll update this first post as we go along. Adding descriptions to the rulepacks would be preferable, but atm I feel I know too little of several of them to do this and I fear I would be biased.

No discussion please.

The 9th Age

WFB: Reworked and Rebalanced by Furion

Warhammer Armies Project

Warhammer Legacy

Last edited:

Quinten

Grave Guard
The openhammer link no longer works. I don't know if this project is still available. Regardless you should take down/change the link.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
I'm pretty sure they joined forces with 9th Age. Removed the link.

Not so about the others either, I think Furion threw in the towel and joined 9th Age too.

Does anybody know if there are other and which are active still?

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I'm not sure the 9th Age really counts as a fan made warhammer, it seems to be more it own game now.