• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Feel the Wrath of my Ninja Rats!

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I've recovered my skaven army book and am now ready to unleash my experimental Clan Eshin army on the world. All I need now is a target:D

Anilar

Wight King
If you want to battle a noob, when it comes to online play I can bring some wood elf or brettonian targets. Not a noob when it comes to warhammer play, played that for years.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Cool, you know how to use Battle Chronicler and all that? I don't think I'd be a very good teacher

Anilar

Wight King
I have dabbled a bit in it, might do a few mistakes, but if you handle map making and such I think I can handle it.

Anilar

Wight King
Great now I just need to know a point level, if I can expect special characters, if all terrain will be normal, special or a mix, if we play a mission or we are going to do a ordinary pitched battle, and open or closed list. ??? Don't think I have any more questions.

And im thinking of playing wood elves, except if you hate them so much that you will get depressed playing against them. Now I just need a little theme myself, to match you ninja rat theme. Not sure I can make a samurai elf army.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I'm happy to play wood elves, samurai elves sounds very interesting indeed...

As for points, I like 2500 online. I'm not sure about special characters, I may have deathmaster sniktch but I haven't finished my list. Terrain will have a mix of normal buildings and obstacles with one or two magic things and mysterious forests. For the scenario, since I have made no attempt at balancing the list (having no banners as well) I think we should play it safe and just do battleline.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Thread's up: https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Anilar-Wood-Elves-Vs-Chaos-Born-Skaven?pid=292728#pid292728

Anilar

Wight King
Thanks for the game CB, plus rep and all that. Will meet you again for another beating, when I have slept on my mistakes.