• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I've recovered my skaven army book and am now ready to unleash my experimental Clan Eshin army on the world. All I need now is a target:D

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
If you want to battle a noob, when it comes to online play I can bring some wood elf or brettonian targets. Not a noob when it comes to warhammer play, played that for years.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Great now I just need to know a point level, if I can expect special characters, if all terrain will be normal, special or a mix, if we play a mission or we are going to do a ordinary pitched battle, and open or closed list. ??? Don't think I have any more questions.

And im thinking of playing wood elves, except if you hate them so much that you will get depressed playing against them. Now I just need a little theme myself, to match you ninja rat theme. Not sure I can make a samurai elf army.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I'm happy to play wood elves, samurai elves sounds very interesting indeed...

As for points, I like 2500 online. I'm not sure about special characters, I may have deathmaster sniktch but I haven't finished my list. Terrain will have a mix of normal buildings and obstacles with one or two magic things and mysterious forests. For the scenario, since I have made no attempt at balancing the list (having no banners as well) I think we should play it safe and just do battleline.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Thanks for the game CB, plus rep and all that. Will meet you again for another beating, when I have slept on my mistakes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu