• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
Hello all. anyone up for a semi-serious WFO game against the good old vampires? I'm keen to try the next extremely unorthodox list that has come to my mind and see whether it is serviceable (I don't have much faith in it :P)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
But Johnny I'm not a fan of getting thrashed. I will indulge you however if you so wish, set up a thread and I'll get killed by you

Lynks?

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
i'm playing a game with Lynks and since it's my first WFO game, also first warhammer game after a loooong looong time in general, i believe i'm the one who'll get trashed :tongue:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
I'm in a game with Desfer but if you want to play me too Chaos_born I'd be willing to give you a game as well. I doubt my list is suited to the hardcore scene so Johnny'll have to wait :P Or we can just resolve our own games and then play after that :P

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
2500 VC is what I've written for. O&G should be fun, haven't versed them in a while!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu