• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

For glory on the fields of virtual battle!

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Hello all. anyone up for a semi-serious WFO game against the good old vampires? I'm keen to try the next extremely unorthodox list that has come to my mind and see whether it is serviceable (I don't have much faith in it :tongue:)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I'll give you a game against daemons, skaven or O&G

What is the crazy unorthodox element of the list?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
But Johnny I'm not a fan of getting thrashed. I will indulge you however if you so wish, set up a thread and I'll get killed by you

Lynks?

desfer

Necromancer
i'm playing a game with Lynks and since it's my first WFO game, also first warhammer game after a loooong looong time in general, i believe i'm the one who'll get trashed :tongue:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I'm in a game with Desfer but if you want to play me too Chaos_born I'd be willing to give you a game as well. I doubt my list is suited to the hardcore scene so Johnny'll have to wait :tongue: Or we can just resolve our own games and then play after that :tongue:

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sure thing, I haven'y used my O&G in a while so I'll run with them. How many points and what have you?

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
2500 VC is what I've written for. O&G should be fun, haven't versed them in a while!

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Well Chaos_Born, if you want to whip us up a thread and map we can get started :tongue: