• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Forum color scheme

Is there any way to change the color scheme? The black background is cool, but I'd personally prefer something a little lighter.

John Rainbow

Crypt Horror
If you go into your user control panel you can change the theme between a few different options. The brightest one is the theme designed for mobiles which is simple white/blue(ish).

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
In addition on the new software I will see about having two versions of the main theme, so there is a lighter one for those who need it.

I'm not sure how much of a useful comment this is, but you do get used to the darker background. My other main forum has a black background. I don't even notice it these days. Although to be fair I have been on the forum for almost a decade...