• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

WargamerTerry

Zombie
Dec 28, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Hello fellow gravelords! I'm WargamerTerry and I am coming over from 40k. My wife bought me the Start Collecting box of the Flesh Eater Courts for Christmas and I was wondering how I could expand this into a full 2000 point army for matched play?

I was also wondering how to incorporate traditional (what I consider to be) Vampire themes in the army? I know in Warhammer Fantasy, and End Times - the Counts were a tarpit style army, but I am really interested in making it fast and mobile. I'd like to add some Grave Guard, and Black Knights into the mix.

Can someone recommend where to start beefing this ghoulishly delightful army up? Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu