• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Fresh blood

nazg

Skeleton
Hello fellow creatures of the night. With the new release of the Vampires I will exit from my cave and join you in the bloodshed.

I actually took time off from warhammer and games-workshop for the past 2 years or so. I already have a O&G army of about 4000pts. And back in the 3rd/4th edition I used to play with the undead army.

Unfortunately I sold most of my miniatures back then but with the new range coming, I can't wait to start all over again.

Fresh blood! Does it taste good? We'll find out!

Welcome to the Noctem, please enjoy your stay. If you think life is fun, just wait until you learn about death..

*throws blood at you*

nazg

Skeleton
thank you all for the welcome, I just ordered the spearhead so I should be ready to spread the undeath with the tale of X-gamers.