• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Freshly risen from Italy

Hi everyone!
I'm Edoardo, a long time Warhammer hobbiyst from italy, even tho i consider myself pretty young :bowdown:.

I started out building and painting warhammer minis with my father when i was little, and guess what we always used to paint? Vampire Counts! \m/
Since then it's been a passion of mine to paint and collect VC minis, and when i discovered this awesome website i had to join in. Cheers!

Hi Edoardo, I'm sufficiently new to the site too.
And I'm also from Italy, so it's a double welcome from me! xD

Questions!
Just to know, what part of Italy?
what do you play? AoS, 8th, 9th age, KoW...?

Florence? cool.
I live in Piemonte, near Swiss, but it happens I have a house in Florence (from my wife's parents), near the Giardini di Boboli. I will inform you the next time i'll visit the city!

Florence? cool.
I live in Piemonte, near Swiss, but it happens I have a house in Florence (from my wife's parents), near the Giardini di Boboli. I will inform you the next time i'll visit the city!
I'll be glad if you do! xD There are a few good places to play some games and do a little hobby in the city centre! But I would love to live so close to the mountains as you do! But yeah, thanks for the welcome.