• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 30, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Quite simply im loving the TV show Game of Thrones at the moment and just starting to read the books and would love to do a tribute with warhammer, So far my thoughts have gotten as far as converting zombies and chaos marauders for white walkers and bret men at arms painted to look like stark soldiers (or potentially any westeros army really i.e barathean, lannister etc) and high elf for daenerys targaryens army but was wondering what other kind of ideas ppl might have just to help me potentially get the ball rolling, even perhaps just other miniature manufacturers that may be suitable

Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu