• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Game on!

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Well, my two games (perhaps three? this siege thing is going nowhere) are kind of winding down, and I was thinking I could go for another. 40k or Fantasy doesn't really matter to me, I'll be up for either. If it's Fantasy, I'll probably use either the Counts or WoC. 40k will mean either Chaos or Tau.

So, think you're game for a game? xD

Bravo_10

True Blood
Sounds like a plan to me! I think I'll take Vamps in that case, unless you wanted to play them. What army are you thinking of doing?

Bravo_10

True Blood
I get to choose? Well then I vote for Tomb Kings! I haven't yet seen the two undead factions square off.

/edit: Oh, and I've got my Vamps list made up already. So if Tomb Kings works for you, I'll go ahead and make a game thread.