Gary Morley resculpts Nagash!

snyggejygge

Skeleton
Or rather Avatars of war releases a new Archlich, made by Gary Morley in the same scale as his old hideous Nagash, I think the new one looks really sweet with a nice oldschool look to it:
ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a277_snyggejygge_CHNWo5uW4AAm1IN_zpshppeqriy.jpg

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Neat. I mean, I prefer our massive new skeleton pope overlord, but I think this is still a pretty cool model.

Hellion Nox

Grave Guard
Does the model come on a larger Base size aswell? By the looks of it I'd say it is a 40mm size Base

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
if the skeleton holding the book is normal infantry size, I'd guess it's on a 50 mil, actually. without another model to compare it to, it's hard to say, though.

Dragonet

Wight King
Ah man that's sweet, I'm so glad I waited, I'm really not fond of the End Times model. Naggie, get out of my dreams and onto my to do list!

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Wish they'd sell that base seperately! It would be awesome for my Necro's and even Word Bearers.

Lord Elpus

Ghoul
When I worked for G.W, I knew him reasonably well, but I used to tell him that everything he sculpts looks like a miniature him, Whenever I was in a shop I could look at a mini and exclaim " oh look, a little Gary Morley!" I still shudder remembering his Elvis wardancers..

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
A massive improvement over the evil clown.

I prefer the more baroque and skeletal end times version personally, even though at his size and cost and lack of usability make him an expensive display piece.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
It's nice that he actually got to resculpt the clown and publish him, even though under different name ;) Very nice mini - I like how this guy's face resembles the own one's, but as all Nagashes (!?) its not verstitale, being too big to pose as something much more mundane.

Dragonet

Wight King
If you could bear to part with that wicked base you could extent the staff arm forwards in a casting/pointing position and have the left arm trailing, hand maybe close to Mortis' hilt? Or cut at the hip to have him looking or reaching back to his undead horde? Never say never with Greenstuff!