• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Kavok

Wight King
Sep 23, 2012
Well... Guess this is as good a time as any to finally be able to role-play over here again. Life got a bit hectic for me there, but with the worst of my mid-terms done I should be ok with contributing here again.

... Hmm... I should probably review what has happened with my character over the course of this story...

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
I'm busy today (and have been for the last few weeks) but I will post again in all 3 threads tomorrow.

I'm sorry for holding you guys up so long. Post-June, I will be a lot more active on this forum, and that's a promise. :)

Kavok

Wight King
Sep 23, 2012
Yeah... Things just go quite like this from time to time... People will find time eventually to get this thing moving some more...

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
If this were to get going again, I think that I would finally have enough free time to be able to get involved.

Irisado

Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I think that there would need to be a clear indication that there are sufficient active members who would be interested in participating before considering anything, be it continuing or restarting.

Kavok

Wight King
Sep 23, 2012
Like always, I'm here... I've been checking a little less often than I used to, but that has been from a complete lack of anything in the RP parts of the forums for quite some time. Only problem I'm seeing is that basically everyone who was in charge of this project is among the absent party. I feel this is just going to have to wait, and something else would need to be started, but maybe that is just me. Feels weird to not have at least one of the GMs here...

Irisado

Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Like always, I'm here... I've been checking a little less often than I used to, but that has been from a complete lack of anything in the RP parts of the forums for quite some time. Only problem I'm seeing is that basically everyone who was in charge of this project is among the absent party. I feel this is just going to have to wait, and something else would need to be started, but maybe that is just me. Feels weird to not have at least one of the GMs here...

I agree that this is a problem. It's going to be hard to reboot or continue without some of the old hands to help in my opinion, since they were key drivers in terms of the narrative and writing up the plots. I'm hoping that some of them will return soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu