• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

"Go to first unread post" botton broken?

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Several times lately I've noticed that when pushing the "Go to first unread post" button I haven't been taken to the first unread post but instead to the bottom of that page. I might be mistaken but it seams to me that it is happening only in the "Dark Arts" section, and possibly only in a few thread. The only one I can tell for sure is Ustrello's armies (hopefully this link will even demonstrate what I mean). Same thing happens when I hit the post # button in the top right corner of said thread, could possibly the root of it? Not a very big problem but still a little annoying.

I'm using "20.0 Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical - 1.0", but can't confirm if it is something that happens on other browsers aswell.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
It is sometimes an issue with post counters when posts are deleted etc. I will run a rebuild on the counters and it should hopefully improve things.