• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Graveclaw: Live or Die

Live or Die

• Live

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Die

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
:Attention everyone I've been apart of the RP since it started and have done my best to post on time.

:( however recently I've been finding it harder to post I am having trouble getting into Graveclaw's Character, and rather then just dragging out Graveclaw ass-kickings I'm thinking I should just Pull-the-trigger on Graveclaw and let him go with a bang but I think I should ask what everyone else thinks first.

I want Graveclaw to live, or have such a heroic death that it shall be recorded for all time as the greatest self sacrifice ever.
You could just do what the soaps do when someone leaves... COMAH
That way you could always come back if you feel you got ya grove back .

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Live. I did have something important planned for him at the end as the only vampire who can be trusted not to want to take over the world.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Two things.
1. Die, but only if Mircea can kill him off.

2. Live otherwise, I don't really care.