• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Green Stuff/Plasticard human soldier

ironlord

Black Knight
Well my dungeons and dragons campaign right now centres around a deamon blooded family who dominate an area because of their special powers and calculating minds. One of the characters is an escaped slave soldier and the other is a gnome magician and they have just escaped the dominating castle of "the family" as i call them.
Now they are in the wild and in model form!
Well half of them anyway.
As some may know i got my hands on some large volumes of plasticard and green stuff and have been testing little bits out here and there. This is the second time ive made plasticard armour so it may seem a bit rough to old hands out there but im quite happy with it. Tell me what you think of this converted catachen so far, im going to do some green stuff work later on him to make some chainmail armour for his arms and to fill gaps between the armour plates.
i would also be interested to hear about possible gnome models to make into mages.

Soren

Black Knight
At first glance I thought it was a lorica segmentata:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Flegxv.uio.no%2Feq-5.jpg&hash=512a5404c9ffbaa7e5968c16b54e9f36

You might be able to pull off something like ith with a few changes and some green stuff. I look forward to more pics. :)

ironlord

Black Knight
yeah alot of people have been thinking its the lorica segmenta but i dont have the skill to do that properly so im buildig up my skill level by doing some barbaric or simple armour
ive done some green stuff work for chainmail and ill post that up later on

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Hey cool. I like it.
I think the plates need some sort of green stuff straps or something holding them together, but it's a good start.
Isn't D&D great?