• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Loki Ragnarok

Zombie
Sep 10, 2021
Hello everyone. A pinterest post lured me to this dark corner of the internet.

I'm just here to look, be inspired and to share my modelling and maybe glean a hint about painting or tactics. I don't play much with my models, but I plan to get some 9th age under my belt, now that I actually have an army that can get up to a reasonable point range without having to just max out all the spending.

Probably going to lose and I really hope my sore loser tendency will get better. I hope intellectual acceptance that I'm new and bad at tactics will make it easier to stomach, because I hate that I sometimes make the games unfun for my opponent (and myself).

That's all, time to go lurk and post.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Welcome to the forum :). I hope that you enjoy participating in the community. Remember that you learn more from defeats than victories and this might make you feel better when you do not emerge victorious. Also, the undead never actually lose, as there are always more corpses and skeletons waiting to be raised ;).

Loki Ragnarok

Zombie
Sep 10, 2021
Welcome to the forum :). I hope that you enjoy participating in the community. Remember that you learn more from defeats than victories and this might make you feel better when you do not emerge victorious. Also, the undead never actually lose, as there are always more corpses and skeletons waiting to be raised ;).
This is basically the undead version of that "Orks never lose" quote from some 40K codex xD.

Thanks for the welcome. Now if I could just logically argue with my sore loser tendencies they wouldn't be a problem xD

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Hello everyone. A pinterest post lured me to this dark corner of the internet.

I'm just here to look, be inspired and to share my modelling and maybe glean a hint about painting or tactics. I don't play much with my models, but I plan to get some 9th age under my belt, now that I actually have an army that can get up to a reasonable point range without having to just max out all the spending.

Probably going to lose and I really hope my sore loser tendency will get better. I hope intellectual acceptance that I'm new and bad at tactics will make it easier to stomach, because I hate that I sometimes make the games unfun for my opponent (and myself).

That's all, time to go lurk and post.
Welcome Loki! I'll look forward to see what you post!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu