• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Greetings, kindred

N.I.B

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hi!

I see some familiar nicks here, and for those of you that don't know me, I'm a long time Blood Keep member, and currently a mod there. I spend most of my online time on TWF though.

This is actually the first time I visit any Carpe Noctem incarnation. Your place seem to have quality and dedication, that's why I registered.

See you around.

/ N.I.B.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hi and welcome to the forum. How long do you collect VC? Do you play all Bloodlines?

I "know" your name too from the Blood Keep and TWF. May I ask what your name stands for?

This is actually the first time I visit any Carpe Noctem incarnation.
Well, this is the old version: Carpe Noctem old , which is about to close down, actually. :)

N.I.B

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I started WFB 5 years ago, and have been playing VC since then. I play all 5 bloodlines, AoS (not much lately as the tournaments around here has banned SoC armies) a little Zombie Pirates and Army of the Cairns too. Not many necromancer lord games though.

I like to theme my army lists, and I switch between bloodlines to avoid being bored. It's worked for five years more or less :) and now we're getting new stuff, I'm very excited about it.

I have a WE army too, but it mostly gathers dust as I usually have VC ideas I need to test. I've started up a club, and we play 1-2 times a week, all year round.

N.I.B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBH0lgbTQMk
feel the evil and the dark power

just found this cool vampire-movie featuring N.I.B., very fitting, wouldn't you say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBAgGoT59is

I always assumed the N.I.B. nick was taken from the Black Sabbath song of the same name?

But we all know that assumption is the mother of all evil, and she is a right b*tch, so I'd certainly hate to meet the father of all evil :tongue:

*nods towards N.I.B.* Welcome, always nice to see a familiar face.

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Greetings N.I.B. Glad you decided to jump over here as well!

Alltid trevligt med en till svenne :)

Cheers

N.I.B

Master Necromancer
True Blood
darknesseternal said:
I always assumed the N.I.B. nick was taken from the Black Sabbath song of the same name?
It is, see my first link. I love the song, and the meaning of the abbreviation is quite dark.