• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Grimghast Reapers

Anyone converted or painted the Reapers yet? I've just seen one person's on FB:

When cool new models like these come out I almost feel just like using them as-is. Their satiation of my need for novelty will probably wear off after a year or so, and then I'll feel like I /need/ to convert them. For now I only /want/ to convert them, lol

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Wow, those are great! While both are creepy, the one with the clock looks really original, the idea is superb! Thanks for sharing ;)

I will get some grimghasts at some point and I will convert them too - I want to replace the scythe blades with axe heads and give them some helmeted skeleton heads, to make them look more like ghostly warriors than your typical reapers. Sadly, this won't be coming soon, because I spent way too much on plastic, metal and resin crack lately to justify another splurge ;)

I just got mine recently and have been lazy over the summer, so didn't convert them at all. I might replace the fleshy arms with skeletal ones.