• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

H: A few VC models and other extras - W: Paypal mostly

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Hey guys, time for me to sell a few things that have been gathering dust for a while! First time selling stuff actually, so I hope I won't mess anything!

I peeked a bit around the web for some prices comparison, but if anything look overpriced, just make me an offer! Also, prices are in USD.

Important note; I'm in Canada, and shipping from here is a bit more expensive. From some rough estimate on Canada Post website, shipping should start somewhere around $10.

Now here's the list;

Vampire Counts

Not for sale anymore - 16x OOP Ghouls - $40 - 14 of them are 5th edition metal, and 2 are from 4th edition (you can see them at the center of the front rank in the picture below). All are primed white, the bases are flocked and painted. Some minor conversion also done (2-3 hand-swap between models for variety).
Ghouls

2x Varghulfs - $30 each - Metal models. Box opened but the models are untouched, so practically new.
Varghulfs

1x Corpse Cart - $15 - Fully assembled beside the wheels wich are unglued (and obviously not glued to the base), and lightly converted (wheel axle put farther back). Modeled with the Balefire option. No Corpsemaster though.
Corpse Cart

SOLD - 1x Wight King BSB - $10 - Bane Legion model (Cynuise of Old), unassembled and unpainted. Model is in resin. One leg was broken above the boot, but was pinned back.
Wight BSB

SOLD - 1x Winged Nightmare/Abyssal Terror - $25 - Unpainted and partly assembled (nothing pinned though, just glue). Missing the original rider's head, but 2 Bretonnian heads (with dragon heraldry) and 1 Reaper helmet included for converting.
Winged Nightmare

SOLD - Blood Knights Bits - $20 - Two box worth of knights bits (in metal), including many heads, shields, a few lances, and one banner (no banner pole). Great for making your Chaos Knights or Dragon Princes conversion a bit more vampiry! Can also sell separately, like if you want bits for just 5 knights, or just the heads, etc. First come, first served.
Blood Knights Bits

SOLD - 4x Bat Swarms - $5 per base, get all 4 for $15 - Metal models. Basic tabletop paint and basing. One bat broken from it's post.
Bat Swarms

1x Mournful Knight - $15 - Gamezone model, assembled, pinned and greenstuffed (your run-of-the-mill work needed for a Gamezone mini ;)), but unpainted. Rider not glued to horse for easier painting.
Mourngul Knight 1

Others

6x GW figure cases - $25 each - Regular cases from GW (although an older version, with the Aquila and Games Workshop emblazoned on the cover), with red foam trays. Most trays were cut to fit cavalry/larger models. This oversized item will cost more in shipping. From the estimate I get on Canada Post website, it would be about 25$ to ship one, but just a few bucks for additional cases (was about $30 for 3 cases for example). Don't know how accurate these estimates are, but it should give you an idea.

Note; I only have 1 case with me here, so I can't tell you exactly how much of the foams is cut. I will dig it out if there's interest in those.
Figure Cases

1x Elector Count of Hochland - $5 - Classic model. Primed white, horse assembled.
Elector Count

22x Metal Handgunner part - $10 ? - These parts were to use with the 5th edition Empire soldiers kit. Some minor glue leftover, otherwise as good as new. Include 21 complete set of arms, plus one right arm with gun, of wich the left hand was shaved off the gun. Also include 22 powder bags, and command bits for the musician and standard bearer.
Metal Handgunners bits
Stuff of Legend link

3x Dark Elf Cold One Knights - $5 - OOP models from ~1985. Riders only, never been painted. The middle one in the picture below is a female warrior with a sword, the other two are armed with sword and crossbow (one with crossbow in hand and sheathed sword, the other with sword draw and crossbow on it's back).
Cold One Knights
Stuff of Legend link (The two from the top square on the right (the left one is the female warrior), and bottom right one.)

1x Dark Elf BSB - $8 - Bane Legion model (Nagausith), unassembled and unpainted. Resin model. Banner pole broken at two place as shown on the picture. Be warned that for this one, the scale doesn't match well with GW, the head is particularly tiny. Base included, just not pictured.
Dark Elf BSB

11x Skink riders - $20? - DoW Tichi Huichi's Raiders. Riders only, full command, some models were primed but stripped. Missing 1 tail and 1 metal shield, but many plastic shields included.
Skink Riders
Stuff of Legend link

Not for sale anymore - 1x Chaos Spawn bits - $10 - Include 1 body and 10 arms from the plastic set.
Chaos Spawn

Mantic minis - Price vary - Many minis from Mantic Kickstarter for sale, you can check out the thread on the Mantic forum I made for a complete list and price;
Kickstarter sale

Bloodbowl game + Deathzone expension - Offer - Boxes have some wear to them, but the game itself is in great condition (played 2-3 games max). Missing a single Orcs Linemen. Some basic painting have been done, as seen on the pics. No idea on the price so make me an offer if you are interested!
Blood Bowl and Death Zone
Blood Bowl content
Death Zone content

Last edited:

Tomfoolery

Grave Guard
I have a complete set of lazy wenches from my unused Coven Throne bits (still NoS).

Interested in a Varghulf.

Let me know.

Randar

Grave Guard
1x Wight King BSB - $10 - Bane Legion model (Cynuise of Old), unassembled and unpainted. Model is in resin. One leg was broken above the boot, but was pinned back.
Wight BSB

I am in Ontario :vampire3:

Interested!

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Small updated done, and added a Mournful Knight to the list as he no longer have a place in my army.

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Just wanted to update this by saying that I have a lot of Mantic minis from their Kickstarter on sale now.

You can check out the thread on the Mantic forum I made for a complete list and price; Kickstarter sale.

Also adding the Bloodbowl game + the Deathzone expension for sale. Boxes have some wear to them, but the game itself is in great condition (played 2-3 games max). Missing a single Orcs Linemen. Some basic painting have been done, as seen on the pics. No idea on the price so make me an offer if you are interested!
Blood Bowl and Death Zone
Blood Bowl content
Death Zone content

Thindol

Grave Guard
Are you in Ontario? If I bought some stuff could I drive to meet you? I am down near Hamilton.

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Thindol said:
Are you in Ontario? If I bought some stuff could I drive to meet you? I am down near Hamilton.

No I'm not near Hamilton unfortunatly, I'm in another province (Quebec)! But if you tell me what interest you maybe we can sort something out :)