• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

H: Fully Painted Wood Elf Army W: Money, Burtie, Moolah, Oofs, Spondoolicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Hey guys.
I have an old Wood Elf army here that I painted a while ago, however I haven't used in a while. I've recently refurbished it, rebasing most of the models, repairing old ones and touching up the ones that need it so that I can sell it.
The army runs around 1,500 points, but Wood Elves do better in smaller games anyway so points aren't really a problem. It consists of the following models:
-16 Glade Guard with command
-10 Scouts (one of which can be used as a Lord's Bowman and one as a Musician)
-3 units of 11 Dryads with Branch Nymphs (that can double as Branch Wraiths if need be)
-1 Treeman (converted from the Treebeard model, so not legal in official tournaments)
-1 Noble converted from a plastic Glade Guard
-1 Spellsinger

I started this army when Wood Elves first came out, and as such it is not really up to the standards of my later work. According to my 5-level grading system for painting standards (found here), all the Dryads are Level 1, the Glade Guard, Scouts and Treeman are Level 2-3 and the characters are Level 3-4. This means that I would normally charge around $50-$70 US to assemble, paint and base this army as a commission. The models themselves are worth around $150-$200 US.

Well, enough talk. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

I'm looking for around $200+ for this army. Please note that I will be posting this on other forums and sites as well, and I'll take any offers by the order received. If you are interested, please PM or e-mail me!
Cheers.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
I was looking to sell it as one piece, but I'm flexible. Was there a particular unit that you wanted?

Really, I'd only want the Dryads. Everything else I already have plenty of o_o

This is just a speculative interest at the moment though; if I do make a serious offer it won't be until after Christmas I'm afraid, so if you get an offer for the whole army or the Dryads before then I won't complain :)

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Unfortunately the Dryads constitute almost the entire army, and I plan to put this lot on eBay within the next few days.
If there is no other interest until after the holidays, though, I'd probably be happy to sell those units to you.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Oh noes, a horrendous double-post!

If there is no further interest in this item, I will be listing it on eBay later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.